Tuition and Other Semester Charges
|Full-Time Tuition (12-18 credit hours / semester)||$4260.00|
|Tuition||$284.00 / per hour|
|Online tuition||$284.00 / per hour|
|Developmental Course fee||$284.00|
|Class music fee||$50.00|
|Private music fee||$200.00|
|Audit fee (per hour)||$70.00|
|Directed independent study fee||$100.00|
|Health Service Fee (Telemedicine)||$60.00 / Semester|
|Student Resource Fee (Online and On-Campus Full-Time)||$350 / Semester|
|Student Resource Fee (Online and On-Campus Part-Time)||$200 / Semester|
|Housing application fee||$50.00|
|Kelly Hall re-application fee||$25.00|
|Application for admission||$50.00|
|Car tag (per vehicle)||$5.00|
|Key Replacement||$2.00 / $15.00|
|Re-application for married housing||$10.00|
|Returned check (per check)||$13.00|
|Traffic violation*||$2.50 ($5.00 after 24 hours)|
|Student identification & library card (replacement)||$20.00|
Kelly Hall Meals
|Semester Rate||5 days||4 days||3 days||2 days||1 days|
|Lunch & Supper||$960.00||$768.00||$576.00||$384.00||$192.00|
Single meals may be purchased for $6.50 each if a reservation is made with the food services staff by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meals.
The college reserves the right to alter at its discretion any of the information in this fee sheet.
Refunds will be made in accordance with U. S. Regulation 34 CFR 668.22, and the Federal Student Financial Aid Handbook as follows:
- 100% – withdrawal on 1st day of class (less permitted fee of $100 or 5% of charges – whichever is less).
- After the first day of class, refunds will be calculated by dividing the number of days attended (first day of class through to withdrawal date including weekends) divided by the total number of days in the semester (including weekends but minus spring and fall breaks of more than five consecutive days). This percentage will be used to determine the amount of tuition the student will be responsible for while the remainder will be refunded to the students’ account. This process is the same used by the Department of Education to determine the amount of Pell the student has earned and what portion has to be returned by the university, and is provided by the Departments’ R2 T4 software.
- If a student withdraws before the first day of class, no SFA funds may be used to pay any portion of costs, no matter what refund policy a school uses.
- A school may exclude from the Institutional charges a reasonable administrative fee, not to exceed $100.00 or 5% of total charges, whichever is less. Also, a school may exclude documented costs to the school of any non-returnable equipment, or returnable equipment that was not returned in good condition within twenty days of withdrawal.
Withdrawal is not complete until student housing has been vacated and the student has received a copy of the completed withdrawal form. A forwarding address form must be completed and returned to the business office along with all mailbox keys.
Clear Creek maintains a policy for refund in such situations as:
- The student fails to enter the course.
- The student withdraws from the course.
- The student can change their enrollment status by adding courses until the second week of on-campus classes. If hours are dropped below 12, Pell and Scholarships will be adjusted. Hours dropped between 12 and 18 hour will require no adjustments in billing or financial aid.
Security Deposit/Married Students
A security deposit of one month’s rent must be paid by each resident planning to live in campus-owned housing and must be paid before keys are issued. Before a student moves in, a check-in inspection is conducted by a representative of the physical plant department accompanied by each new tenant. A housing inspection checklist is reviewed and signed by both.
Security deposits are refunded after student moves if following guidelines are met:
- Student graduates and premises are left in same condition as they were found.
- Student moving before graduation gives a written notice of moving date and premises are left in same condition as they were found.
- All keys, including mailbox keys, have been turned in and a forwarding address form must be on file in the Business Office.
- The student has a zero or credit balance on his or her account. If not, the security deposit is applied to the outstanding balance. If a married couple and both are students, both accounts must be paid in full.
Rent is charged each semester on the following basis: fall semester (August-December); spring semester (January-May); and June and July rent; rates for Kelly Hall are charged by the semester per number of weeks.
Vacating Student Housing
It is necessary for students who graduate to vacate student housing by May 31, to allow time to get houses ready for new students. You must submit a written request to the Physical Plant office to stay beyond the May 31, deadline. Each request will be granted or denied (depending on incoming student need) and answered in writing by the Physical Plant office. Students completing course requirements in December must vacate student housing by December 31. Graduates need to give the date they intend to move out.
Any student who moves before he graduates is required to give a written notice. Failure to give a written notice may mean forfeiting the security deposit (one month’s rent).
Kelly Hall/Single Students and Commuter Students
Male full-time residents and male commuters are housed in Kelly Hall. Female full-time residents and female commuters are housed in Melzoni/Alumni Hall. A security deposit of $100.00 for full-time students/$50.00 for commuter students must be paid before keys are issued. A $25.00 Kelly Hall deposit is required by the end of spring semester for any returning student to reserve a room in these housing areas for the following school year. This deposit will be applied to college expenses upon enrollment in the fall. The Kelly Hall Director must be notified in writing by July 1 if you do not plan to return or your deposit will be forfeited. Failure to pay this deposit by the end of spring semester will result in a $25.00 non-refundable KH housing re-application fee before housing will be assigned for fall semester Kelly Hall rates are calculated on a semester basis. At the end of the spring semester, summer rates are calculated on a weekly basis and charged each month. (See the Kelly Hall or Student Handbook for more information.)
The Kelly Hall Director reserves the right to consolidate empty living spaces or make reassignments when vacancies occur.
Kelly Hall offers a choice of three meal plans: lunch/supper; lunch only; or single meal cash purchase. All first year single resident students will be required to purchase a meal plan consisting of at least 80 meals. You may indicate your preference during registration, and your account is charged accordingly, except for the cash plan.