|Full-Time Tuition (12-18 credit hours / semester)||$4050.00|
|Tuition (per semester credit hour)||$270.00|
|Class music fee||$50.00|
|Audit fee (per hour)||$70.00|
|Development Course Fee||$270.00|
|Directed independent study fee||$100.00|
|Health Service Fee (Telemedicine)||$60.00 / per semester|
|Student Resource Fee (Full-Time)||$350 / Semester|
|Student Resource Fee (Part-Time)||$200 / Semester|
|Application for admission||$50.00|
|Returned check (per check)||$13.00|
The college reserves the right to alter at its discretion any of the information in this fee sheet.
Clear Creek maintains a policy for refund in such situations as:
- The student fails to enter the course.
- The student withdraws from the course.
- The student can change their enrollment status by adding courses until the second week of on-campus classes. If hours are dropped below 12, Pell and Scholarships will be adjusted. Hours dropped between 12 and 18 hour will require no adjustments in billing or financial aid.
Refunds will be made in accordance with U. S. Regulation 34 CFR 668.22, and the Federal Student Financial Aid Handbook as follows:
- 100% – withdrawal on 1st day of class (less permitted fee of $100 or 5% of charges – whichever is less).
- After the first day of class, refunds will be calculated by dividing the number of days attended (first day of class through to withdrawal date including weekends) divided by the total number of days in the semester (including weekends but minus spring and fall breaks of more than five consecutive days). This percentage will be used to determine the amount of tuition the student will be responsible for while the remainder will be refunded to the students’ account. This process is the same used by the Department of Education to determine the amount of Pell the student has earned and what portion has to be returned by the university, and is provided by the Departments’ R2 T4 software.
- If a student withdraws before the first day of class, no SFA funds may be used to pay any portion of costs, no matter what refund policy a school uses.
- A school may exclude from the Institutional charges a reasonable administrative fee, not to exceed $100.00 or 5% of total charges, whichever is less. Also, a school may exclude documented costs to the school of any non-returnable equipment, or returnable equipment that was not returned in good condition within twenty days of withdrawal.
Withdrawal is not complete until student housing has been vacated and the student has received a copy of the completed withdrawal form. A forwarding address form must be completed and returned to the business office along with all mailbox keys.
- Day after 60% of enrollment – NO REFUND.