Your Journey Into Ministry Begins Here
Find out why Clear Creek is the right choice for you
Requirements & Transfer
Candidates for admission to Clear Creek must provide personal references and a church endorsement. Records of active church membership, a history of responsible financial management, a mature Christian character and promise of continued intellectual and spiritual growth are also required. In seeking admission to the college, each candidate agrees to abide by all its rules and regulations. All applicants for admission or readmission must qualify under the following specific requirements:
- Give evidence of divine call to vocational ministry or Christian service.
- Have at least one year active church membership before applying.
- Give evidence of their ability to manage any indebtedness.
- Must be free from the use of tobacco, narcotics, intoxicants or habit forming drugs in any form.
In order to avoid duplication of academic credit and ensure the integrity of the degree programs at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College the acceptability of academic credit for transfer from other institutions will be restricted to the following circumstances.
- For credit earned at an institution that is accredited by a CHEA-recognized body, the credit must be of like nature and parallel in content and quality and graded as “C” or better.
- No credit will be awarded for life experience or professional certificates.
- No credit for English Composition courses will be accepted without satisfactory completion of the English entrance examination.
- No credit for courses in doctrine will be accepted from non-Baptist institutions.
- Credit earned at an institution that is not accredited by a CHEA-recognized body may still be accepted if the above criteria are met and if at least three accredited institutions have accepted transfer credit from the unaccredited institution in question.
- Credit may be awarded for the satisfactory completion of Advanced Placement (AP) examinations. Satisfactory completion is considered a score of “3” or better. For all natural science AP examinations scored “3” or above three (3) semester hours of lecture credit and one (1) semester hour of laboratory credit will be awarded. For all history AP examinations scored “3” or above six (6) semester hours of credit will be awarded. For all other discipline AP examinations, three (3) semester hours of credit will be awarded in the respective discipline.
- Credit may be awarded up to a total of 30 hours for an associate’s degree and 60 hours for a baccalaureate degree.
The responsibility for the enforcement of this policy is assigned to the Registrar. Upon receiving an official transcript of an applicant or student the Registrar will use the criteria outlined above to prepare a transcript evaluation. In the case of transcripts from unaccredited institutions, the individual seeking to transfer the credit must submit course syllabi (including book lists) and course catalog (including the credentials of the course instructor) for review to determine “like nature” and “parallel content and quality”. The Registrar will present the evaluation for review to the Dean of Academic Affairs. Upon approval, the Registrar will inform the applicant or student and his or her advisor of the approved transfer and enter it upon his or her transcript with a grade of “S”, excluding it from GPA calculation.
Our Online Degree
The Clear Creek Seal
Clear Creek’s seal provides a vivid representation of our priorities.
A God-Centered Education
Clear Creek’s degree covers all 66 Bible Books
Rated number 7 in the US by AffordableColleges.com
100% of Students Have Financial Aid