“In 1946, the General Association of Baptists in Kentucky (now the Kentucky Baptist Convention) approved the name of the school as Clear Creek Mountain Preacher’s Bible School. The primary focus of the school continued to be educating God-called men and women for Christian ministry.”
“It is not our goal to brag, nor are we in competition with other Bible colleges. What we do desire is to strive for excellence in all we do, as unto Christ (Colossians 3:16, 17).”
“The Association for Biblical Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for the purpose of accrediting colleges that offer baccalaureate degrees which prepare students for Christian ministries through biblical, professional, and general studies.”
“When we tell God, ‘I can’t,’ we really doubt God more than we doubt ourselves.”
Dr. Jay Sulfridge
Dean of Academic Affairs
- Nurture God-called students as they prepare for the Lord’s work.
- Provide a quality Bible-based education with an emphasis on practical Christian service.
- Initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with individual Christians, churches, associations and conventions.
- Secure and manage human, physical, and financial resources guided by biblical principles.
The men and women who have been called of God into full-time service through His church and are graduates of Clear Creek should demonstrate:
- An increase in knowledge and understanding of the Bible and Christian theology.
- An improvement in speaking and writing skills in the context of ministry.
- An increase in church leadership and communication skills.
- A sensitivity to the needs of people and the ability to minister from a biblical perspective.
Learn what Clear Creek is all about