While Clear Creek is nestled in the mountains that time forgot, we still invest in the technology needed to provide you with a quality Biblical education in the context of today’s culture. It is our privilege to serve the campus community at large, and the online students, by providing technical support and advice. If there is anything we can do to help you, please don’t hesitate to call.
Information Technology supports a full range of computing resources at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College. We focus on common services such as computer workstations, computer lab, network services and telecommunications across the campus, helping members of the CCBBC community make effective use of information technology.
- High-speed, secure internet access
- Internet content filtering and protection
- Secure Wi-Fi in all buildings and some outdoor areas
- Client, web, and mobile accessible email for students, faculty, and staff
- Computer lab with print capabilities
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) network support
|The Information Technology office is located on the second floor of the Carolyn Boatman Brooks Memorial Library.|
|Hours and Availability|
|Monday – Friday||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Director of Information Technology
Office: (606) 337-1512
|Mrs. Tabitha Haley
Office: (606) 337-1839