Candidates for admission to Clear Creek must provide personal references and a church endorsement. Records of active church membership, a history of responsible financial management, a mature Christian character and promise of continued intellectual and spiritual growth are also required. In seeking admission to the college, each candidate agrees to abide by all its rules and regulations. All applicants for admission or readmission must qualify under the following specific requirements:
- Give evidence of divine call to vocational ministry or Christian service.
- Have at least one year active church membership before applying.
- Give evidence of their ability to manage any indebtedness.
- Must be free from the use of tobacco, narcotics, intoxicants or habit forming drugs in any form.
Students who have attended other accredited colleges can receive up to 60 hours of credit for transferable courses toward the bachelor’s degree, 40 hours for the diploma program, and 30 hours for the associate program if the following conditions are met:
Note: CCBBC reserves the right to evaluate credit for all English courses regardless of the grade earned.
- Courses are of like nature and parallel in content and quality.
- The student has received a "C" or better in the course.
Students in the Bachelor of Arts in Christian Service may transfer in up to 96 hours from an accredited college. The Associate of Arts in Christian Service may transfer in up to 48 hours from an accredited college.
Note: Courses in doctrine cannot be transferred from non-Baptist institutions.